Just a “Quick” introduction to our little family:
B – The patriarch of our family, but always a kid at heart. He’s my high school sweetheart and the hardest working guy I know.
J – That’s me! A little bit stubborn, a little bit feisty. But always there for the ones I love.
T – Our 4 1/2 year old. He starts PreK this year and never fails to let us know how special he is. He’s got his daddy’s sense of humor and his mama’s temper!
Gunner – Our 6 year-old Boxer. He’s spoiled, he’s a baby and he’s been beat up by a cat. What else can I say!
Bella – She was our housewarming gift from my sister – a spunky Blue Heeler who runs the pack every chance she gets.
Lexie – Our Blood Hound rescue – she outweighs the other two by at least 40 pounds but she’s just a big, sweet girl.
1. Gracie – A Blue Andalusian who loves to follow us around.
2. Rosie – A black star “ginger” – the friendliest of the group.
3. Angora – All-black black star, bless her heart, she’s the clumsy one.
4. Fatty Patty – Our “fluffy” red star.
5. & 6. The Blondie twins. Just check their tail feathers!
7. Thumper – Known for her foot-stomping temper tantrums.
8. Paula Deen – It started as ‘Paul-a’ because she looks like a boy, but at least she makes breakfast!
9. & 10. – Henrietta 1 & 2 – Sorry, but 5 months later and we still can’t tell them apart!
And finally, Spike. He’s a rescued bearded dragon who loves sunny afternoons and some peace & quiet!